The book is now available for purchase, at least in the States. You can order it directly from CRC Press or, for example, from Amazon.com (though not yet Amazon.co.uk). And why just one copy? Christmas is practically around the corner.
Molecular structure representation of sulfur-nitride systems: Are Lewis
structures useful here?
-
I posed this question back in 2010: “(Almost) 100 years of Lewis
structures: are they still fit for purpose?”. I was reminded of this when I
came across ...
1 week ago
7 comments:
I've been reading your blog for a while now and I'm a fan. I am currently the head of my department's library committee and just sent an order to the library to get a copy of your book. I look forward to adding this to the collection for all to read.
Anonymous - I'm happy to hear you like the blog. Thank you for ordering the book.
Not available on amazon.de, yet, but I ordered it and will get a notice as-soon-as-available. Thanks, looking forward reading it !
I ordered a few more copies from amazon.co.uk, and they arrived in 5 days. So that is another possibility in Europe. Anyway, thank you for ordering the book.
Congratulations, Jan!
Belated congratulations with the book, Jan!
Daen and Vis,
Thanks very much. Hope you enjoy it.
Post a Comment