Monday, August 10, 2009

GAMESSQ for everyone

When I made the post about GAMESSQ, I had no idea it was only being distributed for the Mac (together with the Mac binary) - I usually don't make posts on software that is not cross-platform.

However, now Brett Bode has made a general release of GAMESSQ. Here you can find a Windows executable and the source code, the later being the only current option for Linux users.

It is not inconceivable that one or two Linux binaries will be available soon. What flavor if Linux would be most useful to MolModBasic readers?

3 comments:

Alejandro Espinosa said...

I have allready install in Linux (ubuntu jaunty 64 bits).. I don't have any problem...

Jan Jensen said...

Glad to hear it.

Antti Siiskonen said...

It's not possible to change the order of the runs after submitting them, right? It would be nice to have that option.